690-000 Piedmont Wine & Bar Cabinet
- This traditionally styled Wine & Bar cabinet combines plentiful storage with a convenient space-saving corner design.
- The lower cabinet features a metal wine rack with a capacity of 13 bottles, and two fixed shelves, which offer storage for spirits, mixers, and bartender's guides.
- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- Touch-Lite adjustable light switch (upper right hinge on lower door) offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off.
- Glass mirrored back panels in the upper cabinet.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door with glass panel for added security.
- Glass shelf can be adjusted to any level within the upper cabinet.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Made in the USA.
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 32.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 76.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 19.000 (inch)
- Wall Dimensions: 23.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 85.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.375 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 25.375 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 79.875 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 100.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Rustic Cherry
- Levelers: 3
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 27.150 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 29.760 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867900008
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.