- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Rare triangular olive ash burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding above the full plinth base.
- Cream-colored Roman numeral dial with convex glass crystal and solid brass, hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Documents & Media
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 18.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 10.750 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 8.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 21.620 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 10.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 14.620 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 10.7500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Yorkshire Oak
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .720 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.870 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867001620
- Tariff Code: 9105.99
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.