- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This curio floor clock is lightly distressed and features a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial.
- Tempus Fugit (meaning "time flies") dial features silver chapter ring and decorated corner spandrels.
- Glass mirrored back, three adjustable glass shelves, and a wooden base shelf.
- Brass plate is available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2-year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Heirloom Nameplate is available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Documents & Media
- Batteries Included: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Overall Width: 19.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 76.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 10.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 63.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 79.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 9.280 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867106141
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.