- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment with a turned, urn finial and a shell embossing.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers an ornate, gold-tone center and a silver-tone chapter ring. A simulated, midnight blue moon phase accents the dial.
- An illuminated case and glass mirrored back and base highlight the polished brass-finished pendulum.
- Brass plate is available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime German-made movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Heirloom Nameplate is available for purchase.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0795
Documents & Media
- Batteries Included: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Overall Width: 18.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 77.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 10.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 50.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 25.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 16.125 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 84.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 66.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Dual
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Levelers: 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2D + 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 8.470 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 19.930 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867107339
- Tariff Code: 9105.21
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.