- Finished in Vintage Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An individually carved, scalloped shell on the pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original.
- The highly polished Viennese dial is overlaid with individual convex chapter rings and center disc with an enameled finish.
- The front-opening door offers beveled glass.
- A polished brass-finished lyre pendulum swings by a beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Documents & Media
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 14.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 33.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 7.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 22.3009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 37.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 18.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 12.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 26.8500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Triple
- Wood Finish: Vintage Mahogany
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 2.140 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 4.950 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867000661
- Tariff Code: 9105.29
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.