- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock features a distinctive dentil molding on the profiled pediment with maple and ebony hand-rubbed marquetry overlays at each corner.
- The white dial offers black Roman numerals and serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass-finished lyre pendulum appears behind the locking door.
- A high-precision, German-made, key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Documents & Media
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 14.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 33.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 20.5009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 40.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 19.375 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 11.380 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 24.7000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Key-Wind/Triple
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 1.890 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 5.190 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867136377
- Tariff Code: 9105.29
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.