693-001 Niagara Bar
- This Bar has a rare Italian marble top provides an elegant surface for serving drinks on this demilune (half-moon) shaped bar. The laminated marble top is removable for easy handling.
- The finish shows off the sunburst veneers and heavily carved columns and feet.
- Additional features include wine racks with storage for up to 15 bottles and a hanging stemware rack; a center pull-out shelf; insulated stainless steel bins for chilling wine and condiments.
- Side-hinged top drawers lock into position, and feature dovetailed drawer construction with metal roller guides.
- One removable laminated prep shelf and one black granite cutting board; both nest inside top drawers.
- Adjustable wood shelves.
- Curved antique brass-tone footrest follows the contour of the bar.
- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 75.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 42.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 28.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 348.4009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 45.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 76.750 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 30.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 419.8000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Wood Finish: Rustic Cherry
- Levelers: 8
- Total Number of Drawers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 3
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 52.470 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 61.290 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867930012
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.