695-184 Happy Hour Wine & Bar Console
- Rustic Hardwood finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed with dents and rasping for an aged appearance.
- This wheeled, barrel bar wine console features a distressed top in an antique bronze finish for an aged metal appearance.
- Heavy cast iron wheels allow the cart to be moved around a room with the push/pull handles.
- Hanging stemware rack holds up to 21 large wine glasses.
- A fixed shelf provides a convenient open storage area below.
- Wooden wine bottle rack holds up to 11 bottles.
- Some assembly required. INT0417
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 47.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 37.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 22.750 (inch)
- Product Weight: 100.9990 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 50.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 19.750 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 35.250 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 121.9990 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 22.890 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 20.140 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867080397
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1C
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.