695-204 Metro Barkeep Wine & Bar Cabinet
- This metal bar cabinet features an aluminum exterior sheeting with faux rivet detailing.
- This cabinet is finished on all sides for versatile placement in the room. The unique hand-wrapped finish is heavily distressed with scratches, light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- Includes four casters that allow it to be easily moved to any place in the room.
- When the upper door is pulled down the top panel raises up, exposing a mirrored prep surface and storage area with a mirrored back.
- One accessory drawer for ample utensil storage.
- Two hinged, metal doors with lock in lower cabinet feature distinctive circular inset metal pulls and can be secured with a decorative metal catch.
- Two adjustable shelves with metal stemware rack hold up to 18 large wine glasses.
- Five adjustable shelves store up to 20 bottles of wine.
- Two additional adjustable shelves.
- Continuous holes included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Some assembly required. INT1018
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 39.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 53.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 22.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 283.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 42.250 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 26.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 57.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 347.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 26.480 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 36.230 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867096138
- Tariff Code: 9403.20
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA TEST 1D 2/26/19
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.