695-226 Jamaica Inn Wine & Bar Cabinet
- Weathered grey finish on uniquely characterized, dissimilar select hardwoods and veneers is distressed for an aged appearance and features contrasting metal components finished in charcoal gray.
- Two distinctive, hinged doors with herringbone pattern and elongated metal pull.
- The upper interior of the cabinet includes a glass mirrored back panel and a hanging metal stemware rack that holds up to 18 large wine glasses.
- One large fixed wooden shelf, two fixed lower shelves, and one adjustable wooden shelf.
- One wooden drawer with wooden drawer slides.
- A fixed lower shelf in the base of the cabinet features slats and allows for wine storage.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. INT0419
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 36.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 52.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 147.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 39.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 24.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 54.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 169.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 2
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 21.660 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 29.250 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867114610
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.