800-199 Statesman Mantel Clock Urn
- This handsome mantel clock urn is finished in Worn Black with red and brown undertones on select hardwoods and veneers and features fluted columns with raised beveled column caps and a raised front panel.
- Flat glass encases an aged dial with aged black Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a brushed antique-brass finished bezel.
- This memorial clock urn has a capacity of 275 cubic inches to accept most temporary plastic containers or the Howard Miller 800-135 Bronze Urn Insert.
- Quartz, battery-operated, single-chime movement plays Westminster chime on the hour and counts the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off.
- Requires three AA sized batteries (not included).
- Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 10.750 (inch)
- Overall Height: 16.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 6.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 7.9009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 19.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 14.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 8.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 9.5000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Westminster
- Wood Finish: Worn Black (Brown Undertone)
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .620 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.350 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867066759
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.