695-222 Bar Cart Wine & Bar Cabinet
- The medium brown finish on select hardwoods and veneers is distressed for an aged appearance and features contrasting metal components finished in charcoal gray.
- Two hinged doors with distinctive fluting and elongated metal pull.
- The upper interior of the cabinet includes a glass mirrored back panel and a hanging metal stemware rack that holds up to 18 large wine glasses.
- One large fixed wooden shelf, two fixed lower shelves, and one adjustable wooden shelf.
- One wooden drawer with wooden drawer slides.
- A portable, metal wine serving cart—which measures, Height 30" (76 cm), Width 35" (89 cm), Depth 18" (46 cm)—nests in the base of this cabinet and includes a wood top, a lower wood shelf with metal wire galley, and four casters for mobility.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. INT0419
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 38.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 65.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 174.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 41.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 24.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 67.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 209.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Casters: 4
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 1
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 28.800 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 38.430 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867114597
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.