Howard Miller Medford Mantel Clock 612481
MANTEL CLOCK: The Medford Mantel Clock features a Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers to complement your home decor. Place it above your fireplace in the living room for a classic decorative accent piece.
DURABLE: This beautiful clock is made to last. It has a sturdy wood frame to relieve stress in a busy household. This timepiece has a classic English bracket, and a brass-finished handle and Roman numeral dial with a silver chapter ring.
CHIMES: Easily tell time with dual-chime Kieninger movement that plays Westminster or Ave Maria chime to strike each hour with an option to play on ¼, ½, and ¾ as well. Set the automatic nighttime chime shut-off for convenient volume control to have anywhere in your house.
MOVEMENT: Powered by a quartz movement, it requires two C sized batteries. The traditional Roman numerals feature IIII instead of IV. Made in the USA.
HOWARD MILLER: Founded in 1926, this company is known for its tradition and generational products. Located in Zeeland, Michigan, Howard Miller provides attention to detail from quality timepieces to handmade collectors cabinets.
Documents & Media
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 9.250 (inch)
- Overall Height: 11.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 4.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 4.3009 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 15.880 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 8.380 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 13.750 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 5.1500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Dual
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .270 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 1.050 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- NMFC Code: 048720-1
- UPC: 020867001101
- Tariff Code: 9105.91
- ISTA Test Report: NO REPACK REQUIRED
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.