695-209 Sidecar Wine & Bar Cabinet
- Rustic Hardwood finish on select hardwoods and veneers with heavy, artistic distressing. The cabinet sits atop of an aged iron finished metal base frame.
- The locking doors are framed with faux metal framework and large door pulls finished in aged iron. They open 270˚ and can rest flat against the sides.
- An auto-on light switch turns an interior light on when the right door is opened and off when closed.
- The upper interior of the cabinet includes a glass mirrored back panel, an adjustable glass shelf, and a hanging metal stemware rack that holds up to 24 large wine glasses.
- A metal towel bar and metal bottle opener are fixed to the inside of the right door.
- Wooden wine bottle storage on each side holds up to 16 bottles.
- A 3X power strip outlet located on the center shelf for operating small appliances.
- Two wooden drawers with iron finished knobs and quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Laminated lift-up prep shelves located inside each drawer provide additional work surface area.
- A serving cart nests in the base of the cabinet and includes four casters for mobility. It consists of an aged iron finished metal frame and three shelves finished in Rustic Hardwood. A metal galley is included around the upper shelf.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors. INT1019
Documents & Media
- Overall Width: 43.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 75.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 23.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 274.0999 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 46.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 25.750 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 78.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 376.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Wine & Spirits
- Casters: 4
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Drawers: 2
- Total Number of Shelves: 1
- Total Number of Doors: 2
- Wood Finish: Rustic Hardwood
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 43.390 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 54.040 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867127658
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
- ISTA Test Report: PASSED ISTA 1D 2/28/20
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Actual finishes, levels of distressing, and fabrics may vary from product photography shown.
All warranties are null and void if the product is purchased from an UNAUTHORIZED internet dealer.